Board of Directors and Officers
Dr. Josh Glass CCSP
Director, TFAA Sports Medicine Network
Dr. Josh Glass is a second-generation sports chiropractor specializing in the treatment and prevention of athletic injures, and in the application of peaking and recovery programs for sports performance optimization. Exercise prescription and rehabilitation are also emphasized in his practice. He treats athletes of all levels, from the beginner to the professional and Olympian.
- Owner, Georgia Sports Chiropratic
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- USATF AAC Sports Medicine Representative 2009 – present
- USATF GA Sports Medicine Committee Chair 2010 – present
- USATF IAAF World Outdoor Championships Medical Team Staff Berlin 2009 and Daegu 2011
- USATF Outdoor National Championships and Olympic Trials Medical Team Staff 2004 – 2011
- Atlanta Track Club Board of Directors 2011 – 2013
- American Chiropractic Association Sports Council 1st Vice President 2009
- Sports Chiropractic Consultant for Emory and Georgia State University Athletic Departments and Georgia Tech Track and Field Teams 2002- present
- University of Georgia Cross Country/Track and Field Team 1991 – 1996
With the soon-to-be-announced TFAA Sports Medicine Network, Dr. Glass is working on:
- Creating a nation wide network of sports medicine professionals that will be available to TFAA members at discounted rates.
- Establishing a TFAA sports medicine corporate sponsorship program
- Providing on site sports medicine and recovery care for domestic track and field and USA championships meets for TFAA members.
- To ensure that TFAA athletes best interest are represented for their sports medicine needs with USATF, athlete representatives, and event management groups.